7 to 10 October 2023.
Koh Tao, Thailand Dive location and conditions:
- Sairee Beach;
- Depth: 35 – 40 meters;
- Visibility: 15 – 20 meters;
- Water surface temperature: +28 °C. Due to the appearance / change of wind, small currents at a depth of 30-35 meters are possible (varies depending on weather conditions and currents);
- Diving is carried out from a buoy;
- Distance from the coast: 10-15 minutes by boat.
06.10.2023 – arrival and acclimatization
07.10.2023 – freediving training
08.10.2023 – freediving training
09.10.2023 – rest and recovery
10.10.2023 – freediving training/departure
* There may be changes in the schedule due to weather conditions.
Thus, the duration of the open water trip will be 4 days. Preliminary schedule of the training day:
- morning (8:30 – 11:30) – dry warm-up/preparation/specialized exercises to master blowout and depth training,
- evening (17:00 – 18:00) – mistakes analisys and troubleshooting.
Open water training session/day: 40€.
Session lasts 1 hour 30 minutes, which includes briefing, training, security.Necessary equipment:
Accommodation and meals:
- wetsuit 1.5 - 3 mm,
- fins (monofin),
- weight belt (preferably with Marseille buckle),
- cargo can be rented on the spot,
- All equipment can be rented on site for an additional fee
The course fee does not include:
- There is a large variety of hotels, bungalows and apartments on the island. We recommend you use a dedicated booking services. If you need help, feel free to contact Alexander@quietapnea.life
- Variety of cafes and restaurants for your taste.
- Markets/grocery stores/supermarkets.
- transportation to the place of the lesson;
- entertainment, excursions.