15 to 22 May 2023.
Koh Tao, Thailand Dive location and conditions:
- Sairee Beach;
- Depth: 35 – 40 meters;
- Visibility: 15 – 20 meters;
- Water surface temperature: +28 °C. Due to the appearance / change of wind, small currents at a depth of 30-35 meters are possible (varies depending on weather conditions and currents);
- Diving is carried out from a buoy;
- Distance from the coast: 10-15 minutes by boat.
15.05.2023 – arrival and acclimatization
16.05.2023 – freediving training
17.05.2023 – freediving training
18.05.2023 – rest and recovery
19.05.2023 – freediving training
20.05.2023 – freediving training
21.05.2023 – rest and recovery
22.05.2023 – freediving training/departure
* There may be changes in the schedule due to weather conditions.
Thus, the duration of the open water trip will be 6 days. Preliminary schedule of the training day:
Accommodation and meals:
- morning (8:30 – 11:30) – dry warm-up/preparation/specialized exercises to master blowout and depth training,
- evening (17:00 – 18:00) – mistakes analisys and troubleshooting.
- There is a large variety of hotels, bungalows and apartments on the island. We recommend you use a dedicated booking services. If you need help, feel free to contact Alexander@quietapnea.life
- Variety of cafes and restaurants for your taste.
- Markets/grocery stores/supermarkets.