: 14 to 26 October 2023 Location:
Kas (Turkey) is a 3-hour drive by car from either Antalya (international airport) or Dalaman (international airport). Dive location and conditions:
- Halk beach, The CMAS centre;
- Water surface temperature: +26 – 27 °C. Due to the appearance / change of wind, small currents or the appearance of a thermocline at a depth of 30 – 35 meters are possible (varies depending on weather conditions and currents);
- Near the shoreline, dive sites are available at depths of 30, 60 and 90 metres. Diving is carried out from a buoy that is attached to the platform;
- Distance from the coast: 150-200-250 meters.
14.10.2023 – arrival and acclimatization
15.10.2023 – freediving training
16.10.2023 – freediving training
17.10.2023 – rest and recovery/mountain climbing/journey through the gorge/day on a boat and a flooded city
18.10.2023 – freediving training
19.10.2023 – freediving training
20.10.2023 – rest and recovery/mountain climbing/journey through the gorge/day on a boat and a flooded city
21.10.2023 – freediving training
22.10.2023 – rest and recovery/mountain climbing/journey through the gorge/day on a boat and a flooded city
23.10.2023 – freediving training
24.10.2023 – rest and recovery/mountain climbing/journey through the gorge/day on a boat and a flooded city
25.10.2023 – freediving training
26.10.2023 – course completion/departure
* There may be changes in the schedule due to weather conditions.
Thus, the duration of the open water trip will be 7 days.Preliminary schedule of the training day:
Accommodation and meals:
- morning (8:30 – 11:30) – dry warm-up/preparation/specialized exercises to master blowout and depth training;
- evening (17:00 – 18:00) – mistakes analysis and troubleshooting.
- There is a great variety of hotels and apartments in Kas. We recommend you use a dedicated booking services. If you need help, feel free to contact Alexander@quietapnea.life
- Variety of cafes and restaurants for your taste.
- Weekend market/grocery stores/supermarkets.