19 to 28 November 2022. Location:
Maolboal, Cebu Island, Philippines. Diving conditions:
- Depth: any;
- Visibility: 20 - 30 meters;
- Surface water temperature: +25 – 28 °C.
19.11.2022 – arrival and acclimatization
20.11.2022 – deep training / training
21.11.2022 – deep training / training
22.11.2022 – rest and recovery
23.11.2022 – deep training / training
24.11.2022 – deep training / training
25.11.2022 – rest and recovery
26.11.2022 – deep training / training
27.11.2022 – deep training / training
28.11.2022 – completion of the course / departureOpen water training session/day: 40€.
Session lasts 1 hour 30 minutes, which includes briefing, training, security. Necessary equipment:
Accommodation and meals:
- wetsuit 1.5 - 3 mm,
- fins (monofin),
- weight belt (preferably with Marseille buckle),
- cargo can be rented on the spot,
- All equipment can be rented on site for an additional fee.
We recommend using specialized booking services. In case you need help, feel free to contact us. The course fee does not include:
- transportation to the place of the lesson;
- entertainment, excursions.