8 to 16 March 2023.
Koh Tao, Thailand Dive location and conditions:
- Sairee Beache;
- Depth: 35 – 50 meters;
- Visibility: 5 – 10 meters;
- Water surface temperature: +24 – 28 °C. Due to the appearance / change of wind, small currents or the appearance of a thermocline at a depth of 30-35 meters are possible (varies depending on weather conditions and currents);
- Diving is carried out from a buoy;
- Distance from the coast: 7-10 minutes by boat.
08.03.2023 – arrival and acclimatization
09.03.2023 – freediving training
10.03.2023 – freediving training
11.03.2023 – rest and recovery
12.03.2023 – freediving training
13.03.2023 – freediving training
14.03.2023 – rest and recovery
15.03.2023 – freediving training
16.03.2023 – freediving training/departure
* There may be changes in the schedule due to weather conditions.
Thus, the duration of the open water trip will be 6 days. Preliminary schedule of the training day::
Accommodation and meals:
- morning (8:30 – 11:30) – dry warm-up/preparation/specialized exercises to master blowout and depth training,
- evening (17:00 – 18:00) – mistakes analisys and troubleshooting.
- There is a large variety of hotels, bungalows and apartments on the island. We recommend you use a dedicated booking services. If you need help, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Variety of cafes and restaurants for your taste.
- Markets/grocery stores/supermarkets.